Slupsk, of 6 June 2017r.
PO IV WOS 1111.3.2017
o konkursie na stanowisko urzędnicze – audytor wewnętrzny
District Attorney in Slupsk announces a competition for the following position clerical:
audytor wewnętrzny w Prokuraturze Okręgowej w Słupsku.
1. Number of vacancies: 1 position in the dimension 1/2 time.
2. Place of employment:
District Prosecutor's Office in Slupsk; 76-200 Slupsk, st. Leszczynski 10.
3. The amount of remuneration in the workplace: wynagrodzenie podstawowe 1850 PLN gross + Allowance his position: 800 PLN gross.
4. The range of tasks performed in the workplace:
a) the tasks specified in the Act of 27 August 2009. Public Finance (Dz.U.2016.1870 j.t.),
b) tasks resulting from the Regulation of the Minister of Finance of 04 września 2015r. on internal audit and information about the work and results of the audit Dz.U.2015.1480).
5. Essential requirements for the workplace; internal auditor may be a person, which:
a) It is a national of a Member State of the European Union or of another State, whose citizens, on the basis of international agreements or provisions of Community law, przysługuje prawo podjęcia zatrudnienia na terytorium Rzeczypospolitej Polskiej,
b) It has full legal capacity and enjoy full civil rights,
c) He was not punished for an intentional crime or an intentional tax crime,
d) It has higher education,
and) It has the following qualifications to carry out the internal audit:
- one of the certificates: Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Government Auditing Professional (CGAP), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Certification in Control Self Assessment (CCSA), Certified Financial Services Auditor (CFSA) lub Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), or
- filed, in years 2003-2006, passed the exam for internal auditor before the Examination Board appointed by the Minister of Finance, or
- certified auditor, or
- two years of work in the field of internal audit and holds a postgraduate diploma in the field of internal audit, issued by organizational unit, which at the date of the diploma she was entitled, in accordance with separate laws, to confer the degree of doctor of economic sciences or legal.
For the practice of the internal audit it is believed documented by the manager of performing activities, in the dimension of time not less than 1/2 time, associated with:
a) carrying out internal audit under the supervision of the internal auditor,
b) implementation of activities in the field of auditing management of funds from the EU budget and not subject to refund funds from the aid granted by the Member States of the European Free Trade Association (EFTA), referred to in the Act of 16 listopada 2016r. on the National Fiscal Administration (Dz. U. 2016. 1947),
c) monitoring or checking operations, referred to in the Act of 23 December 1994. Supreme Chamber of Control (Dz. U. 2015. 1096 and 2016. 677).
6. Additional requirements for the workplace:
a) at least 3 years of professional experience in public finance sector unit,
b) knowledge of office equipment and computer literacy, including the use of office applications,
c) ability to organize own work, and ability to work in a team,
and) analytical skills,
in) resistance to stress.
7. A candidate for a post should submit the following documents:
a) application for admission to the competition,
b) Personal questionnaire for the person applying for employment,
c) curriculum vitae or CV including a statement of consent to the processing of personal data for the recruitment process,
d) photocopy of identity card or other identity document,
and) photocopy of diploma held a higher education,
f) photocopies of documents proving their qualifications to carry out the internal audit,
g) photocopies of documents confirming the professional experience and other qualifications,
h) statement that it has full legal capacity and use of public rights,
in) a statement of good conduct for a deliberate crime or an intentional tax crime,
j) niekarności declaration of non-performing functions related to disposing of public funds,
k) statement, that is not conducted against the candidate proceedings for an intentional offense prosecuted by indictment and tax offense.
8. With employment in the work of the internal auditor involves the obligation to perform 6 month placement completed by the clerical; celem stażu jest poznanie struktury prokuratury, the functioning of the basic organizational units and subordinate organizational units of the prosecutor's office, as well as the mode of doing things, which they will belong to the duties of the job; in the case demonstrate that knowledge in this respect, there is the possibility of exemption from clerical apprenticeship or part thereof.
9. Dokumenty dla celów rekrutacji należy składać w terminie do dnia 31 July 2017r:
a) directly to the secretariat of the Regional Prosecutor's Office in Slupsk, 76-200 Slupsk, st. Leszczynski 10,
b) by post to the above address (the date of their submission shall be the date on the postmark).
Bids submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
10. The contest for the position of internal auditor's work consists of three stages:
- I stage – pre-selection of candidates for applications meet the formal requirements of accession to the competition,
- II etap – Practical testing candidates' ability in the form of a written test, w szczególności z zakresu finansów publicznych i rachunkowości budżetowej oraz uregulowań prawnych dotyczących sposobu i trybu przeprowadzania audytu wewnętrznego, as well as the rules governing the structure and organization of the prosecutor's office,
- Third stage - interview with candidates.
11. Detailed information on the location and timing of the various stages of the competition, along with a list of, These have been classified, each will be posted on the website of the District Prosecutor's Office in Slupsk slupsk.po.gov.pl and on the notice board at the headquarters of the Regional Prosecutor's Office in Slupsk, no later than 7 days before the date of its commencement.
12. Additional information on the recruitment process for this position, work can be obtained from the following telephone number: 059 84 45 368.