Methods of delivery of electronic documents to the Prosecutor's Office in Slupsk district and county Prosecutor Slupsk:
Forwarding of the document by filling out the form or attach a signed document on-line at the Electronic Platform of Public Administration Services:
Delivery of the document during office hours (7:30 – 15.15) to book office on the following data carriers:
– disk 1,44 MB,
– USB Mass Storage,
– CD / DVD.
The requirements of electronic documents delivered to the Office:
– The documents must be signed by a major, qualified digital signature format XADES-Bes, or signed with a trusted profile in ePUAP.
– Carrier, which provided the electronic document must be permanently marked in a way that it can be identified.
– An electronic document sent to the media is transmitted to the addressee with a carrier.
– Notification of an electronic document on a data carrier is certified document in paper form.
– Accepted formats of documents are: DOC, DOCX, RTF, XLS, XLSX, XML, TXT, GIF, TIF (.TIFF), BMP, JPG, ODS, ODT, PDF, SVG, PNG.
– The size of the document with attachments to a single form (electronic document) must not exceed 5MB.
Documents or media containing malicious software will be rejected and will not be considered.
To submit an application through the Electronic Platform of Public Administration must have a user account on the platform ePUAP – account is free of charge.